Tuesday 18 December 2007

The End of Days

18
18th December 2007
7 Days to go till Christmas

tlm fact: My 4 Favourite films are Leon, My Life Without Me, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and Lilya-4-ever.

Not quite the end of the world I know but term is finished for Christmas. Yipee, no more early mornings for a while. Won't be back in hospital now until March. That makes me a sad bunny because it means that i've got 8 weeks of community (GPs) to go back to on the 2nd of January, 2nd of Jan, what the hell is that about. Jeez. Last time I did community it was ok, and I quite enjoyed it but i'm dreading it this time, not least because i've been hearing very very bad things about the practice i'm going to! And for 8 weeks, the only respite will be PBL on a wednesday afternoon - great!

Hopefully i'll be proved wrong but we shall see, watch this space, i'm sure it'll give me plenty to blog about if nothing else.

In the mean time i'm going to enjoy Christmas.


No comments: