Saturday 26 April 2008

They Think Its All Over....

Well it very nearly almost is. I finished my last clinical placement on Friday. This signifies a couple of things, firstly that I'm supposed to know everything that I could possibly need to function as a doctor and secondly that finals are in 2 weeks.

2 weeks tomorrow, my first exam, then 2 more, spread out over the rest of the week and that is it. I'm free...at least for a month until results.

As a result of this, I'm not going to be writing, or reading blogs much over the next 3 weeks. Well that is the plan anyway. I know I've already mentioned my upcoming exams plenty of times and thanks to all those of you who've wished me luck.

Best of luck to all those readers who are also sitting exams as we come towards the end of another year.

6 comments:

Elaine said...

As a regular reader, I waited to do this, but I wish you really well in your exams, and will welcome you back when they are all behind you. (In fact, I shall check in from time to time just in case.....

PhD scientist said...

Best of luck!

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

Polly said...

Best wishes for the exams!

The Manchester Medic said...

Good luck!

Anna said...

A month to wait for results?! That's crazy! Ours take a week...

Hope revision is going well. Even if you have to commit grievous bodily harm to find the quiet within.