Saturday, 15 March 2008

Flipping Shoes


This is a picture of our living room floor, you might thing its staged, but I can assure you it isn't! This is just the normal state of our house. There are no less than 7 pairs of shoes here, all of which belong to missbliss. This colossal mountain has accumulated over a matter of days! How many pairs of shoes does one person need to wear in a few days?! Never mind have immediately available on demand in a pile on the living room floor. I don't think I've worn this many different shoes in the last......well..... ever!
Hopefully I'll make it out of the house today avoiding the huge obstacle that is this pile of shoes.

9 comments:

medstudentitis said...

How cute they all are! Just asking to be worn!

dr_dyb said...

Find a pair she never wears, hide them. If she doesn't notice after 3 weeks, stick em on ebay..... then repeat

Ms-Ellisa said...

I like the white ones with spots... :-)

jessica said...

ohmigosh. *drools* THOSE SHOES ARE SOOO PRETTY!!!!

Tell Missbliss that she has excellent taste!!!

My favourites are 1,5,7. Oh and 4.

Sorry. You won't get any sympathy from me :)

sillyvicky said...

hehehe that aint as bad as the floor in my room, tell missbliss she has fab taste and I love the spotty once.

btw whatever you do dont go putting her shoes on ebay it = recipe for murder

Xavier Emmanuelle said...

They're all so cute!! just begging to be worn -- after all, what good are shoes if they're only ever going to sit in a closet??

ditzydoctor said...

no sympathy from me either, tlm! i'm so sorry but all those shoes are massively droolworthy (in fact i distinctly remember seeing at least 3 pairs being posted previously on missbliss' blog!)

Calavera said...

dr_dyb! That is so cheeky! :)

I'm not too much of a shoe person myself - give me a good pair of running shoes and I'm more than happy.

Those are helluva lot of shoes there, though! I have to say, I like the heeled ones in the front! I could dress those ones quite nicely (i.e. plan an outfit around those shoes!!)

dr_dyb said...

It is cheeky, but it passes the rationality, pragmatism and practicality tests... it is even economic sense.......