Saturday 15 March 2008

Flipping Shoes


This is a picture of our living room floor, you might thing its staged, but I can assure you it isn't! This is just the normal state of our house. There are no less than 7 pairs of shoes here, all of which belong to missbliss. This colossal mountain has accumulated over a matter of days! How many pairs of shoes does one person need to wear in a few days?! Never mind have immediately available on demand in a pile on the living room floor. I don't think I've worn this many different shoes in the last......well..... ever!
Hopefully I'll make it out of the house today avoiding the huge obstacle that is this pile of shoes.

9 comments:

medstudentitis said...

How cute they all are! Just asking to be worn!

David said...

Find a pair she never wears, hide them. If she doesn't notice after 3 weeks, stick em on ebay..... then repeat

Ms-Ellisa said...

I like the white ones with spots... :-)

jysika said...

ohmigosh. *drools* THOSE SHOES ARE SOOO PRETTY!!!!

Tell Missbliss that she has excellent taste!!!

My favourites are 1,5,7. Oh and 4.

Sorry. You won't get any sympathy from me :)

sillyvicky said...

hehehe that aint as bad as the floor in my room, tell missbliss she has fab taste and I love the spotty once.

btw whatever you do dont go putting her shoes on ebay it = recipe for murder

XE said...

They're all so cute!! just begging to be worn -- after all, what good are shoes if they're only ever going to sit in a closet??

ditzydoctor said...

no sympathy from me either, tlm! i'm so sorry but all those shoes are massively droolworthy (in fact i distinctly remember seeing at least 3 pairs being posted previously on missbliss' blog!)

Calavera said...

dr_dyb! That is so cheeky! :)

I'm not too much of a shoe person myself - give me a good pair of running shoes and I'm more than happy.

Those are helluva lot of shoes there, though! I have to say, I like the heeled ones in the front! I could dress those ones quite nicely (i.e. plan an outfit around those shoes!!)

David said...

It is cheeky, but it passes the rationality, pragmatism and practicality tests... it is even economic sense.......