Thursday 5 April 2007

Spring and its lovely wonderfulness!

Forgive me for going a bit crazy but for once I've got very little to moan about. I love Spring, it is by far the best season, and it makes me so happy. On top of that, today is officially my last day of obs and gynae. Fingers crossed I won't have to go near it again in the future.

I want to spend my time dancing in fields of sunshine and happiness. Unfortunately the burden of revision still hangs over me. It isn't going brilliantly but I'm too happy to be worrying about that. The weather this week has been superlicious! Yesterday me and missbliss went to a farm to see the baby animals. (I realise I'm not doing much for my masculinity by admitting such activities but I don't care.) They are SO cute, I love lambs and chicks, even little piglets make me chuckle. (Aren't they just the cutest things you've ever seen:)






Unfortunately my videos of the lambs jumping around being oh so cute didn't work :( Oh well, perhaps we'll have to pay another visit before the season is over.

Spring also makes me happy because it reminds me of when I met missbliss 2 years ago, another reason that spring is beautiful. Even though there are always exams in springtime it is still the best time of year. I wish it could be spring all year round. If only we could spend all day sitting around on the grass, having a picnic by a stream with lambs jumping around us, life would be perfect.

Spring is like a drug, if you could bottle it up and sell it, I'd by it by the truckload!

Nothing is going to upset me this week as long as the weather stays nice.

May I wish everyone a happy Easter, make sure you all take time out just to rejoice in the loveliness!
* goes off to daydream about springtime.............*

11 comments:

missbliss said...

spring time, the only pretty ring time, when birds do sing, hey ding a ding, ding; sweet lovers love the spring.

medstudentitis said...

I love lambs, they give me a rush of happiness like nothing else. You could say that they're kind of like my crack. My boyfriend laughs at me because whenever i see them I try to run at them and hug them - being the Scottish farm boy he is he finds this ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

I love spring because the air is still crisp and cool from the winter but you're neither cold nor warm, you 're just doing fine...

Phoenix said...

Ahhhhhhh! Little fluffy chicks and lambs!

I love Spring too.

Calavera said...

Fluffy chicks? Lambs? Green fields? Dancing?

Wait, you're not going all girly on me, are you....?

;)

This entry did make me smile, though, and those pictures are adorable! Although I'm a girl so I can say that!!

Harry said...

aww thats cool, my dad has sheep and they had lambs - very cute. Altho one did die from tetanus - not so cute.

medstudentitis said...

Man, right after you posted that, it snowed here. snowed. dammit.

Anonymous said...

Although I'm a girl so I can say that!!

Don't be sexist. Men can find fluffy things cute too you know.

The Little Medic said...

missbliss - indeed they do.
cal - I've always had girly tendancies particularly where fluffy animals are concerned.
harry - thats so sad :( When we were at the farm there were 2 lambies who started off as triplets. I almost cried
medstudentitis - Oops, sorry about that. Its still sunny here :D

Dr Michelle Tempest said...

Keep enjoying the spring time and have a relaxing Easter. Thanks fir the very cute pictures. Michelle

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend!

Normally I love spring also. I am in the states in Ohio and usually we have temps that are very warm and nice during spring. Our temp right now is in the low 20s(F) and the weather on TV just said our wind chill factor is -13 degrees (F)...Can you believe it. It feels like we are getting ready for the winter holidays instead of Easter. It has been snowing off and on all day..Oh, I hate it!