Friday 13 April 2007

North and South

I have returned alive from the South. Devon was lovely, the weather was beautiful and a good time was had by all. I even made friends with missbliss's cat which usually runs at first sight of me. I've actually had a very full and enjoyable Easter holiday I'm sad to say its coming to an end. I could have done with another week but c'est la vie.

If you give the South a chance its actually quite nice, although I'm thoroughly fed up of walking up hills. Exciting southern pictures can be seen below. We saw dolphins in the sea, (albeit from the top of a very high cliff.) Even the journey wasn't bad, a 4 hr drive each way with very little traffic. What more could I ask for?

Sounds almost too good to be true...Oh shit...I seem to have forgotten about the 2 OSCE exams I've got in a couple of days time... It's going to be an interesting weekend... watch this space.





4 comments:

medstudentitis said...

oooo pretty pictures! I hope our revising goes well.

Calavera said...

Ditto to what medstudentitis said... beautiful pictures!

But hey, be grateful that you even GET an Easter holiday - WE DON'T. IT SUCKS.

:(

Hope the revision is coming along ok...

Cathy said...

Your pictures are beautiful! I'm glad you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

OK, so you're not so scary after all. We just needed quality time together ... purrrrrrr ... purrrrrr ... just a bit more under the chin please ... purrrrrr ... up a bit, left a bit ... purrrrrrrr - fect!!!